How to care for your leather?
Leather is essentially skin, and is prone to creases, marks and tanning.
This is what makes it so beautiful. Your leather requires similar care to what your skin does:
- Use a leather conditioner every 4-6 months to moisturise it.
- Protect it from too much exposure to sunlight and water.
- If it gets wet, gently wipe with a damp cloth and leave to dry.
- Remove any surface dirt by gently rubbing it with a clean, damp cloth.
- Try your best to store the product in a cotton bag, as provided.
How to care for your metal?
Our jewellery and buckles are gold plated over brass. Like anything else made with hand, some errors are a part of the character of the piece. However, here are a few things you can do to increase the longevity of the buckle:
- To avoid the wearing of your plating, or tarnishing, remove when in contact with water, cleaning solutions, lotions and perfumes.
- Store your jewellery in a cloth bag for maximum protection..